I need some time to process what’s just happening, if that’s ok?
1. What you’re told is not what you’re told
2. Inform someone about next day’s status meeting at all the wrong time and places possibly could be is a common practice
3. Office working hours is for status meeting
And you get sentimental.
4. You write “16:00-18:00 Writing today’s report” and it’s perfectly okay
5. Highly concern about the details don’t matter
6. You know what to say
7. You compromise. Working from a cafe instead of the office on a Saturday. And you feel guilty.
And you can’t help it.
8. Call in on Sundays is considered normal
9. Call in on holidays is considerred normal
10. Your co workers start acting like your clients